Cake Smash Workshop 8/1/20
IN PERSON & VIRTUAL ONLINE SEATS AVAILABLE
Join me, Colleen from CAM Photography, for a new mentoring adventure, both in person & online, focused solely on *CAKE SMASH* FUN. Play and have a smashing good time while you learn all the ways to build upon your Smash Session offerings and help you to stand out from the rest.
Spend the day shadowing me at my 2,000sqft studio and ask all the questions you want as we cover a variety of Cake Smash related topics OR experience all the same magic through our virtual seats, while you join us in a real-time, interactive class. It is not NECESSARY to watch the event in real time, but this is the best way to ask questions and be part of the fun!
Once we approach your workshop date, you will be placed into an online group where you can get to know the other attendees. This online group will remain open for 1 year after our workshop for continued support/mentoring.This is also where you will have the ability to watch back the workshop for future SILENT mentoring.
When: Aug 1st, 2020; 8:30am - 5:30pm est.
Where: CAM Photography Studio - 686 Passaic Ave, West Caldwell NJ 07006 / Or the comfort of your own home.
What you need: DSLR camera, 85mm, 50mm or your go to lens of choice, basic manual camera setting knowledge, basic Lightroom or Photoshop knowledge.
IN PERSON TUITION COST:
Pay In Full: $850 ($50 savings for paying in full)
Payment Plan: $500 non-refunable retainer due to reserve spot, $400 non refunable remainder due 1 month prior to workshop.
VIRTUAL SEAT COST: $600
Tuition Fee Includes A FULL DAY of mentoring:
Overview of Sets/Props/How to Style – We will design a set from start to finish and discuss topics such as prop placement, prop selection, set lighting, banners, DIY sets and much more.
Client Preparation and Advisement (Parents) – Dive into my workflow from start to finish and see how I create artistic trust between the client and me. All without having them send me other people's smash session photos (cause we all know how much we hate that lol.)
Lighting/Shooting/Camera Settings - Learn how to get it right S.O.O.C! Create perfect skin tones, shadows and white balance when shooting with a studio light. (Must have basic DSLR knowledge) We will have 3 cake smash models come in and shoot on the sets we designed. Everyone will have the opportunity to work first hand with me and capture shots of their own. (Virtual seats will be have the ability to observe while I lead by example & then adjust in person partcipants so you may make the same adjustments to your workflow. You may also ask questions during this time & I will be able to answer.)
Editing Workflow - We will edit photos from each of the days cake smash models together. See how I complete batch edits, cull galleries, and more for a quick and effective turnaround that will can help save you time & money!
Marketing and Business – Finally, we will discuss ways to help you create a stand out part of your business based on SMASHING CAKE! We will talk pricing, upselling, social media, referrals, websites, emailing, staying organized and so MORE.
Lunch & Snacks will be provided in studio for those attending in person.
Upon purchasing, you approve & understand the following terms to attend CAM Smash Workshop. You will be sent agreement via email after payment is received for your signature.
- All CAM Workshop tuition is non-refundable for any reason. You may however, sell or transfer your spot to another photographer if you are not able to attended. If workshop is cancelled or rescheduled, you will have option to use your tuition towards another date.
- CAM Smash Workshop or any other workshop offered by CAM Photography is not available to those who are currently or plan to teach/mentor cake smash photography.
- CAM Workshop VIRTUAL SEATS are not available to those whose address is within 90 miles of zip code 07006.
- CAM Photography Workshops are solely for your individual use. Sharing of any account logins or providing of access to un-authorized individuals will result in suspension of account, revocation of access and all monies will be forfeited with no refunds available. Everything learned & discussed during this workshop is for YOUR EYES ONLY. You may not share any information given with those who have not attended. Videos hosted within the account shall not be downloaded, screen-recorded or otherwise captured in any format. Videos are only to be access by your unique log-in account, soley by you.
- CAM Smash Workshop is not available to those who currently work with or plan to work with a backdrop company other than Fancy Fabric & Props for up to 1 year after workshop. After 1 year, you may design for any campany of your choosing. (Anyone who already designs for Fancy Fabric & Props may attend.)
- CAM Smash Workshop is not available to those who own a backdrop company.
- Violators will be removed immediately without refund.
Have questions? Shoot me an email at email@example.com